Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9100 Front Derailleur (Braze On)
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 106 VIP Reward Points Learn More
The DURA-ACE groupset is the result of Shimano’s ongoing passion for technology. This is reflected in every single component in the groupset. All components are joined together to work as one, reinforcing each other for unparalleled performance. This is how DURA-ACE achieves ultimate supremacy. The Dura-Ace R9100 Front derailleur cable routing has been adjusted to further reduce shift force. The precise and easy front derailleur set up offers more cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment.
- Lighter and intuitive shifting operation
- Natural front shift lever stroke
- More ergnomical power curve
- Precise & easy front derailleur set up
- More cable routing options
- Integrated cable tension adjustment
- New link (Toggle) construction for no need of TL-FD90 and turning converter assembling
- Adjustable cable tension on the front derailleur
- Adapted for race specific frame design
- Available wider front gear pitch
- Shorter length of rear center with O.L.D.135mm
Series: DURA-ACE R9100
Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T
Chain Stay Angle: 61-66
Chain Line: 43.5
This product was added to our catalog on October 13, 2016.