Shimano Dura-Ace FD-R9150 Di2 2x11 Front Derailleur
The new Dura Ace 9150 Di2 Electronic Groupset is yet another bold leap forward in top level bike racing technology. Time tested by pro riders and engineers, Shimano has added another layer on top of the highest level of components available today. If you haven't experienced Di2 for yourself, we can assure you that once you ride it, you will never go back.
- ERGONOMIC SHIFTING OPERATION WITHOUT STRESS
- SHIMANO SYNCHRONIZED SHIFT
- RACE ENDURANCE FOR LESS DAMAGE IN CRUSH
- QUICK AND SMOOTH FRONT SHIFTING "UNDER" HIGH PEDALING TORQUE
- MAINTAINS COMPACT AND SMOOTH APPEARANCE
Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T
Chain Stay Angle: 61-66°
Chain Line: 43.5
Average Weight: 104g
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018.