Shimano Dura-Ace RD-9100 SS Shadow Rear Derailleur
The 11-speed DURA-ACE rear derailleur has been redesigned for lighter, quicker operation with the help of low-friction polymer-coated cables. This new derailleur is also Direct Mount-equipped offering a stiffer foundation for improved shifting as well as minimising the chance of frame damage through a crash. Shimano’s new DURA-ACE R9100 mechanical derailleurs provide superior performance and easier set up. System engineering at its peak. Each of the components magnifies the qualities of the others for an unparalleled level of performance. Optimizing input to maximize output. That's how it achieves supremacy. The new DURA-ACE rear derailleur features Shimano’s Shadow RD design, which gives the derailleur a lower profile and more stable operation.
- Shimano Shadow RD low-profile design
- Pulley maintains consistent distance to cassette for increased shift stability
- Maintains compact and smooth appearance
- Stable shifting performance
- Pulley follow-up in certain distance
- SHIMANO SHADOW RD construction
- Race endurance for less damage in crashes
- Adapted for race specific frame design
Series: DURA-ACE R9100
Maximum Sprocket: 30T
Minimum Sprocket: 11T
Maximum Front Difference: 16T
Total Capacity: 35T
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018.