Shimano LEFT SHIFT/BRAKE LEVER, ST-9071,DURA-ACE Di2,TT/TRI
Now that Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 system has changed to the same E-tube technology introduced in Ultegra Di2, they've decided to drop the Dura-Ace and Ultegra labels and simply identify interchangeable Di2 components by their model numbers. These Di2 ST-9071 11-Speed TT/Tri Shifters are compatible with both Ultegra Di2 10-speed and Dura-Ace Di2 11-speed systems. By combining the dual button shift controls onto the brake controls, Shimano has added the ability to shift fluidly while your handsare positioned on the outer bars as well as the normal shift controls on the aero bar position with the dual button controls there as well.
- Left Lever Only
- Fast, smooth, precise and effortless shifting at the touch of a button
- Change gears and brake from both your aero extension and Di2 Dual Control levers
- Compatible with Dura-Ace 9070 11-speed and Ultegra Di2 10-speed E-tube electronics systems
- Reach adjustments let you customize brake lever position
- Unidirectional carbon brake lever is strong and lightweight
- 19.0-22.5mm I.D. handlebar required
FD/Shifter Compatibility: Dura-Ace 9070 Di2
Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR
Brake Lever Use: Left
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.