Shimano SD50 E-Tube Di2 Wire Cover (White)
This is the Shimano Ultegra SD50 E-Tube wire cover kit for external frame mounting of Di2 wire systems. If you don't have a frame with internal wiring setup for Di2, then you go with plan-B, external wiring. Of course protecting the electronic wires of your Di2 system is crucial for several reasons; appearance being one, but more importantly is protecting the crucial wires carrying signals to your components from abrasion, impact, or snagging. The wire cover kit from Shimano is adhesive backed protective covering for your externally mounted Di2 e-wires and gives you both a clean looking setup and the security of protected wiring to keep your Di2 system functioning perfectly.
- Secures external Di2 wiring to frame tubes
- Hides wiring, provides protection from snags, abrasion and impact
- Adhesive-backed strips mount to frame easily and hold fast
- Available in black and white
- Includes three 300mm lengths, and three 50mm lengths
NOTE: This is only compatible with newer (11-Speed) Di2 systems 9070 and 6870.
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.