Shimano SW-R671 2 Button Di2 Tri Shifter Set
These 2 button TT/Tri shifters from Shimano let you literally extend your Dura-Ace or Ultegra Di2 shifting functions by adding additional shift controls to the ends of your aero extension bars. You get the same, effortless, push-button shifting as you do from your Dual Control levers without having to leave your aerodynamic position. The Shimano Ultegra Di2 SW-R671 11-speed TT/Tri shifters fit into the ends of your aerobar extensions and are compatible with Dura-Ace Di2 11-speed systems as well as Ultegra Di2 10-speed and 11-Speed E-tube electronics.
- Fast, smooth, precise and effortless shifting at the touch of a button
- Change gears from your aero extensions or Di2 Dual Control brake levers
- Compatible with Dura-Ace 9070 11-speed and Ultegra Di2 10-speed and 11-Speed E-tube electronics systems
- Compatible with Shimano's FlightDeck computer
- 95g per pair
- Not compatible with Dura-Ace 7970 Di2 systems
- SW-R671 2-button TT/Tri shifter set have 600mm length built-in E-tube wires, controls front and rear derailleurs
- Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware from http://e-tubeproject.shimano.com/
- All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.