Shimano Ultegra 6770 Di2 Front Wire Harness
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.
This is a Shimano Ultegra Di2 Front Wire Harness. This connects your front controls to a single wire to travel through the frame or externally to the junction box near the bottom bracket. This also gives you a power and programming button, as well as a battery level indicator. It is usually mounted just beneath the stem.
- Requires SD50 E-tube wire to connect to frame junction box
- SM-EW67A-E Cockpit Junction Box connects to STI levers with built-in E-tube wires
- OEM front wiring kit for Ultegra Di2 6770
- Not compatible with Internal Battery (BTR2), due to lack of charging port
- LED battery charge level indicator
- Rear Derailleur adjustment mode
- Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware from http://e-tubeproject.shimano.com/
- All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions