Shimano Ultegra 6770 Di2 Front Wire Harness
This is a Shimano Ultegra Di2 Front Wire Harness. This connects your front controls to a single wire to travel through the frame or externally to the junction box near the bottom bracket. This also gives you a power and programming button, as well as a battery level indicator. It is usually mounted just beneath the stem.
- Requires SD50 E-tube wire to connect to frame junction box
- SM-EW67A-E Cockpit Junction Box connects to STI levers with built-in E-tube wires
- OEM front wiring kit for Ultegra Di2 6770
- Not compatible with Internal Battery (BTR2), due to lack of charging port
- LED battery charge level indicator
- Rear Derailleur adjustment mode
- Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware from http://e-tubeproject.shimano.com/
- All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.