Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-Speed 170mm 34/50t Crankset, Bottom Bracket Not Included
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.This is the Shimano FC-6800 Hollowtech II 11-speed Crankset. Shimano's Ultegra series is "pro-proven" as it is a direct trickle down from the Dura Ace group. Because Ultegra benefits from previous years of Dura Ace, it benefits with higher durability thanks to the lack of excessive weight reductions. It still stands for state-of-the-art technology, proven in pro races and the technology used in the Ultegra 6800 series with 11-speed has time tested durability.
- Shimano Hollowtech technology--Providing the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight, and rotating performance.
- Asymmetrical 4-Arm 110mm BCD fits 34 to 55 tooth chainrings
- 11-Speed Hollowtech II Crankset
- Hollowglide outer chainring for stiffness and light weight
- Dura-Ace proven 4-arm design
Weight: 688g (172.5mm)
Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
Chainring BCD: 110 Asym
Crank-FD Type: Road Double
BB Included: No
Crank Intended Use: Road
Chain Compatibility: Shimano 11