Shimano Ultegra BR-6810 Direct Mount Brake Caliper (Front)
This is the Ultegra BR-6810 Direct Mount Front Brake. The Ultegra series is "pro-proven" as it is a direct trickle down from the Dura Ace group. It stands for state-of-the-art technology, proven in pro races, the technology used in the Ultegra 6800 series with 11 speed.
- Direct-mount brake compatible frame required
- Spring tension adjustment for custom brake feel
- Adjustable toe-in shoes with R55C4 pads
- SLR-EVO dual symmetric pivot brake caliper
- Short arms and dual bearings reduce friction at the pivot area
- Use of these calipers with standard SLR enabled STI and brake levers results in a "mushy" brake response
- Enhanced brake arch propotion for quick & predictable linear response
- Compatible with STI and brake levers that are SLR-EVO or Super SLR enabled (e.g. Dura-Ace 9000, 7900, Ultegra 6800, 6700, 105 5700, Tiagra 4600)
- Integrated design. Lower profile caliper design with aerodynamic shape
- Greater braking power modulation. Direct mount on fork, direct mount on chain stay.
- SLR with 2 axle symmetric brake caliper.
- In-line cable adjuster with Quick Release (SM-CB90).
- Brake shoe compound (R55C4).
- Adjustable toe-in brake shoes.
- Spring tension adjuster.
Brake Usage F/R: Front
Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake
Brake Type: Road Caliper - Short Reach - 39-49mm
Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull Super SLR
Weight: 168g (Front), 165g (Rear)
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.