Shimano Ultegra Di2 Climbers Switch
This is the Shimano Ultegra Di2 Climbers Switch for road bikes. This remote switch can be placed in a second location, (usually on the handlebar tops), for the ability to shift gears without reaching out to the hoods or drops.
- Compatible with Dura-Ace 9070 and Ultegra 6770 Di2 systems; not compatible with Dura-Ace 7970 Di2
- SW-R600 Remote climbing shifter has a 265mm length built-in E-tube wire
- Proper placement allows the rider to shift the rear derailleur up or down with the right thumb while in a climbing position
- Unit is designed to be mounted on the right-side top section of a drop bar, adjacent to the stem
- Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware from http://e-tubeproject.shimano.com/
- All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018.