Shimano Ultegra 8100 Crankset Description:
The Shimano Ultegra FC-R8100 Hollowtech 2 Crankset ensures maximal power transfer from the pedals to the chain. Hollowtech II technology keeps the weight of the cranks down and the chainring design facilitates the fast and precise shifting of Shimano's 12-speed Di2 groupset. The FC-R8100 Crankset is offered in a variety of crank arm lengths to suit any rider.
Note: Images are for illustrative purposes. Specifications in photos may not be correct. Includes crankset only (crank arms, chainrings, and spindle).
- Optimal balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotational performance
- Hollowglide structure cuts weight yet maintains strength for better power transfer and quicker, more precise front shifting
- Speed: 2 x 12 Speed
- Spindle Diameter: 24mm
- BCD: 110mm
- Chainline: 44.5mm
- Q-Factor: 148mm
- Threaded Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 68/70mm
- Crank Arm Material: Aluminum
- Color: Grey/Black
- Weight: 711g (170mm, 52/36T), 700g (170mm, 50-34T)
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2022