Shimano Unzen 4 Enduro Racepack (Reservoir not Included) (4Liter) (Black/Blue)
This product was added to our catalog on March 29, 2016.
The Shimano Unzen 4 RacePack is a hydration compatible backpack built with Enduro Stage racing in mind. With a 3D body-fitting design and stabilizing waist belt, the lightweight Enduro Racepack powers dynamic off-road racing throughout the day. Shimano Hydration Reservoir not included.
- Full-Face Helmet Holder: A specially designed storage section streches to accommodate a full-face helmet.
- Google/Helmet Clip: This versatile clip allows you to securely attach your goggles or helmet to the bag.
- Eyewear Holder: When you take off your eyewear, you can hang it in this dedicated holder.
- Front Bottle Storage: On the front exterior of the bag you'll find a dedicated place to store your drink bottle.
- Hydration: Hydration compatible bag is equipped with a dedicated section for securely holding the hydration system.
- Reservoir Compression: This function helps improve stability by stopping water from sloshing about when levels run low in the hydration pack.
- Light Attachment Loop: A rear-mounting light-attachment loop works in tandem with reflective elements to provide peace of mind when you find yourself caught in traffic after dusk.
- Weight: 605 g (Weight does not include reservoir)
Ever thought about how shoulder straps affect your ride? Shimano has. They wanted to improve on the conventional backpack design. You know, where the straps press down on your pecs, clip together across the chest, and restrict your ability to move and breathe during intense mountain rides. Shimano's solution is the Rider Fit X Harness. The straps of this harness join between the pecs, so your muscles are free to work more efficiently on climbs and descents. End result: more comfort and power to attack the trail.
For an optimal fit, you can adjust the tightness of the bag from beneath the harness.