Shimano WH-RS81 C35 Clincher Wheel Set
The Shimano WH-RS81 C-35 Wheelset is a stylish pair of wheels with Dura Ace and Ultegra blood lines. Like its big brothers, it features Shimano manufactured carbon/alloy clincher wheels. In addition to the usual high-quality manufacturing, the WH-RS81 has the same great looks as the rest of the top end Shimano wheels.
The aerodynamic D2 wide rim profile and the extra-wide hub flanges increase the maximum lateral rigidity and power transmission of the 35mm high rear wheel. Light rolling characteristics with high rigidity is combined by approved Shimano bearings with angled bearing cones and oversize-axles made of 7075 aluminium. The OptBal 2:1 asymmetrical spoke lacing, means that the drive side features twice as many spokes as the non-drive side which enhances the wheel rigidity and overall durability.
Thes wheels are 10 or 11 speed compatible with included spacers for SRAM or Shimano 10/11-speed systems (10-speed only with spacer).
- Weight: approx. 1.689 Kilogram (set without quick releases, (front wheel approx. 756g, rear wheel approx. 933g)
- Rim height: 35mm
- Spokes: butted, 2.0-1.8-2.0, bladed
- Spokes number: front 16 radial, rear 21 double-crossed
- Over locknut distance: front 100mm, rear 130mm
- axle length: front: 108mm, rear: 141mm
- Fitting type of tire: clincher
- Fitting tire dimension: 23-28x622 (700x15C)
- Purpose: Training, Competition
- Fitting for shifting: Shimano 10/11-speed
- Color: rims: black with silver decals, spokes and nipples: black
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.