Shimano XT FC-M8000-B1 Boost Crankset (Chainring Not Included) (175mm)
This product was added to our catalog on May 25, 2016.
The Shimano XT M-8000-B1 is the 1x11 boost spacing (53mm chain line) crankset with ride anywhere 11-speed rider tuned gearing. The power to choose how and where you ride. Consistent shifting performance and enhanced chain management. Optimal balance of durability and lightweight. High efficient and precise shifting.
- Various choices for bike and riding style.
- More durable chainwheel teeth.
- New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears.
- Improved driving rigidity.
- Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm.
- Enhanced chain retention.
- Better sealing and better rotation.
- Compatible with 148mm O.L.D. frame
- Gear combination: 32T
- Shorter chain stay of frame
- Wide tire compatible
- New standard of wide OLD and chain line
Specifications:Model Number : FC-M8000-B1
Series : DEORE XT
Cassette Compatibility : 11
4-Arm Chainrings : x
Chainring Sizes : 34, 32, 30T (SM-CRM80)
Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96mm
Crank Arm Length : 165, 170, 175, 180
Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology
Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA
Chain Line : 53mm