Shimano XTR 9050 Di2 GS Rear Derailleur
This product was added to our catalog on February 6, 2015.
This is the GS or "Medium Cage " version of Shimano's XTR Di2 rear derailleur.
Shimano’s first mountain bike specific Di2 rear derailleur is also its most technologically advanced. Introducing Shimano Shadow RD + stabilization to Di2, the RD-M9050 couples unrivaled chain control that aggressive riders have come to love with shift performance that doesn’t degrade over time. Whether cross country or trail riders run a 1x, 2x or 3x drivetrain, the ultra narrow profile help protect the drivetrain in tight trail sections. The refined rear derailleur geometry further improves the performance stability while Shimano Synchronized Shift enables system communication with the front derailleur.
- Instantaneous shift response to rider input
- Seamless gear changes
- Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible
- System communication with front derailleur
- Advantage in all conditions
- E-tube electric wire transmission guarantees stable performance
- Low profile positions RD safely away from trail obstacles
- 1x, 2x and 3x compatible with GS and SGS cage options