Shimano XTR Front Derailleur FD-M986, Down-Swing Top-Pull (Band-Type)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the Shimano XTR Front Derailleur FD-M986 for 2-ring MTB setups. Shimano's XTR M986 front derailleur is engineered to provide seamless shifts and consistent power when paired with the all-new XTR double crankset.
- For use with Shimano Dyna Sys 2x10 crankset
- Lightweight alloy chain cage with nickel plating reduces weight and resists wear
- Better tool accessibility for easy installation and adjustment
- Universal clamp band mountfits a wide variety of tube diameters
- Hollow link pin structure lightens weight
- Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6 (1-1/8") adapter included
- Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") adapter included
- Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8")
- Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Top
- Derailleur Capacity: 14
- Crank-FD Type: Mountain Double
- FD/Shifter Compatibility: Mountain Double
- Front Derailleur Style Traditional
- Max Ring: 44
- Chain Compatibility: DynaSys 10
- Painted inner, outer link & clamp
- Nickel plated cage
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.