Shimano XTR M9050 Di2 3x11 Front Derailleur Without Bracket
This product was added to our catalog on August 20, 2015.
With XTR M9050 Di2, front shifts require very little effort, with the swift tap of a button already at your fingertip. The digital control of Shimano’s front derailleur means that the exact same input is used for each and every shift, the definition of reliability. Computer controlled auto trim means that you can remain focused on the trail ahead. The FD-M9050 is also Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible, so if you choose, a single shifter can control both front and rear shifting, custom tuned to your preferences.
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000)
- Reliable gear changes under load
- Computer controlled auto trim
- Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking
- Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible
- Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required)
- System communication with rear derailleur
- Advantage in all conditions
- Modular mounting structure (adapters optonal)
Model Number: FD-M9050
Series: XTR Di2
Cassette Compatibility: 11
Crank Compatability: 3x11