Sidi Genius 5 Fit Carbon Bike Shoes (Black)
This product was added to our catalog on July 15, 2014.
This is a pair of Sidi Genius 5 Fit Carbon Shoes. Sidi's Genius Fit are specifically engineered with comfort and efficiency in mind. The supple Technomicro uppers are durable, breathable, and tougher than leather. Sidi's Arch Compression Straps, Caliper Buckles and High Security Velcro straps offer easy adjustment and a custom fit, while the padded tongues maximize your comfort. Plus, Sidi's carbon-injected Millennium 4 soles deliver awesome power transfer. Get the Genius Fit Carbons and your feet will thank you for years to come.
- Soft Instep 2: The wide, curved strap of the Soft Instep Closure System has been combined with a thermo-formed EVA pad to distribute pressure evenly over the instep area. The system is adjustable from either side so you can center the pad perfectly. You can replace the entire system to ensure your shoe performs to the top level even after years of wear.
- Caliper Buckle: A micrometric closure buckle which can be adjusted by lifting up the middle. Micro adjustment is handled by pushing the center button for tooth-at-a-time movement. Easy to adjust during a race to give you the very best fit for any situation.
- High Security Velcro: Integrated polymer teeth lock into place when you close the strap, guaranteeing a secure fit.
- Sidi Heel Cup: The SIDI Heel Cup is an external, reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel, with an anatomically shaped plastic design holds its form and doesn’t break down over time, helping reduce heel slip and increase power transfer.
- Replaceable Heel Pad: For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- Millennium 4 Carbon Composite Sole: The Millennium 4 sole features injected carbon fiber in a matrix of Nylon, providing more rigidity than a standard nylon sole. The Millennium 4 is also less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from aging, prolonged usage, and changes in temperature or humidity. An anti-slip toe insert and replaceable polyurethane heel pad are incorporated for walkability. Plus, the Millennium 4 uses a standard 3-hole drilling pattern for compatibility with the best pedal systems available, and includes a printed 10mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale on the sole as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat alignment and replacement.