Sidi Genius 5 Fit Carbon Vernice Women's Bike Shoes (Black) (37)
This item earns up to 83 VIP Reward Points Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on July 22, 2014.This is a pair of Sidi Genius Fit Vernice Women's Carbon Shoes. Sidi's Genius Fit Carbons are specifically engineered with efficiency and comfort in mind. The breathable and supple Technomicro uppers cradle you in comfort and are tougher than leather. And, Sidi's Arch Compression Straps, Caliper buckles and Velcro straps offer easy adjustment and a custom fit, while the padded tongues complement your comfort. Plus, Sidi's Millennium 4 soles deliver awesome power transfer and keep these great shoes nice and light. Get the Genius Fit Carbons and your feet will thank you for years to come.
- Vernice Microfiber: Vernice is a synthetic material that allows dirt to slide away thanks to its smooth surface. Clean with water, mild soap and towel dry, do not expose to heat. Use of alcohol or abrasive cleaners is not recommended as this would damage the coated surface.
- Soft Instep 2: The wide, curved strap of the Soft Instep Closure System has been combined with a thermo-formed EVA pad to distribute pressure evenly over the instep area. The system is adjustable from either side so you can center the pad perfectly. You can replace the entire system to ensure your shoe performs to the top level even after years of wear.
- Caliper Buckle: A micrometric closure buckle which can be adjusted by lifting up the middle. Micro adjustment is handled by pushing the center button for tooth-at-a-time movement. Easy to adjust during a race to give you the very best fit for any situation.
- High Security Velcro: Integrated polymer teeth lock into place when you close the strap, guaranteeing a secure fit.
- Sidi Heel Cup: A reinforced heel helps hold your feet in an optimal position. The extra strength also prevents the shoe losing its shape when exposed to prolonged pressure and extreme performance.
- Replaceable Heel Pad: For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- Millennium 4 Carbon Composite Sole: The Millennium 4 sole features injected carbon fiber in a matrix of Nylon, providing more rigidity than a standard nylon sole. The Millennium 4 is also less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from aging, prolonged usage, and changes in temperature or humidity. An anti-slip toe insert and replaceable polyurethane heel pad are incorporated for walkability. Plus, the Millennium 4 uses a standard 3-hole drilling pattern for compatibility with the best pedal systems available, and includes a printed 10mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale on the sole as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat alignment and replacement.
- Woman Specific: Sidi builds its womenís shoes on an anatomically correct womenís-specific last. Tapered last mimics a womenís more tapered foot shape and is narrower across the ball of the foot, with less volume on the instep area and a narrower heel cup. Women with wider feet, such as runners, may experience better fit with SIDI menís regular width shoes.