Sidi Wire Vent Carbon Push Bike Shoes (Black)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
The Wire Vent Carbon features a soft instep closure system, Tecno-3 Push system, an adjustable heel retention device and the vent carbon sole.
- Soft Instep 3 System: The Soft Instep 3 closure system is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. It is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender and is replaceable.
- Tecno-3 System: SIDIís Tecno-3 System dials in fit along the entire length of the shoe, adapting the upper to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. SIDIís reliable and replaceable closures are improved using a proprietary Wire material that is completely non-binding for intuitive and effortless on-the-fly adjustments. Like most SIDI small parts, the Tecno-3 buckle is serviceable and replaceable.
- Adjustable Heel Retention: The Adjustable Heel Retention device reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves the fit by closing the back of the shoe securely around the riderís heel. The device tightens the top of the heel cup so that the heel doesnít slide out during steep climbs or sprints. Each side of the heel can be adjusted independently, for a perfect fit.
- Sidi Heel Cup: The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- Replaceable Heel Pad: For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.
- Vent Carbon Sole: The VENT CARBON Sole features a light and replaceable heelpad to improve walkability in polyurethane and a replaceable integrated toe pad/vent cover. The key benefits of the VENT CARBON Sole are not only superior power transfer, because of its light weight and stiffness, but also warm weather comfort. The VENT CARBON Sole is designed with an integrated vent and air channels for heat dissipation and air flow. The vent can be opened or closed for 4-season comfort. The VENT CARBON Sole is handmade exclusively of carbon fiber in a weave pattern oriented at opposing angles that maximize stiffness while allowing for a small degree of controlled flex in the toe area. This carefully designed flex biomechanically relieves stress on the plantar tendon and helps promote circulation. The VENT CARBON Sole features a standard 3-hole drilling pattern, printed 10 mm lateral and fore/ aft cleat alignment scale as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat alignment and replacement. For triathlon, the vent also serves as a water drain, dramatically improving foot comfort after a wet transition.
This product was added to our catalog on July 15, 2014.