Don't let rain or cold stop your ride. The Defroster Trail mountain bike shoes feature a seam-sealed bootie construction, Thinsulate® insulation, and a neoprene collar to help keep your feet warm and dry even in the worst conditions. Meanwhile, a grippy rubber sole provides incredible stability and traction in slippery conditions.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Thinsulate® 400 gram insulation for warmth, with waterproof, seam-sealed internal bootie construction and reflective heat-loss barrier in the sole.
- Sealed canopy and neoprene collar keep heat in and water out.
- Nylon composite sole with rubber tread for wet weather traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa® S4 dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- High visibility reflective accents for low-light riding.
- Wide fit to accommodate winter weight socks—no need to size up.
- Durable sheet rubber heel and toe protection.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 480g (1/2 pair, size 42)
This product was added to our catalog on March 2, 2018