Ah, the Australian sunset. The reds, the pinks, the oranges- it's the perfect blend of peacefulness and fiery intensity. In honor of the Tour Down Under, Specialized has brought these colors to life in a limited-edition collection including their Power Expert Saddles. The ultra-light Power Expert saddle features a stiff carbon re-reinforced shell with durable titanium rails to keep the weight down. Its Body Geometry design caters to both men and women and helps deliver superior performance while in a more aggressive position. Proven through blood-flow testing and pressure mapping, and featuring a medium density foam padding for additional cushioning, the extra wide and elongated Body Geometry channel and proper sit bone support provide all day comfort.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested for both men and women to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU padding for comfort and support on longer rides.
- Lightweight and durable, hollow titanium rails.
- Tough, lightweight, water-resistant cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT™ compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Includes Limited Edition Down Under S-Wrap HD Bar Tape for that matchy-match style you can geek out about.
- Size 143mm / Weight 233g
- Size 155mm / Weight 235g
- Size 168mm / Weight 238g
This product was added to our catalog on January 10, 2019