The Specialized Rime 2.0 Mountain Bike Shoe.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment
- XPEL hydrophobic mesh construction reduces water absorption and dramatically improves drying time
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals
- Boa® L6-Snap dials for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee
- Stiff Lollipop™ nylon composite plate for high performance pedaling and off-the-bike comfort
- Vibram™ rubber sole for confident traction
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and off-bike comfort
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals
- Approximate weight: 384g (1/2 pair, size 42)
Note: All sizes followed by an asterisk have been tested and concluded to be true to size and fit.
|Euro||US Men||US Women||CM|
This product was added to our catalog on November 25, 2019