The Stout XC 90 Pro rear wheel features a 90mm-wide alloy rim, while the hub includes a XD driver for compatibility with SRAM's XX1 drivetrain. And to ensure that the wheel is up to perform in any condition and over any terrain, the wheel includes sealed cartridge bearings and butted spokes. So it's safe to say that this wheel's balance of lightweight and durability makes it well equipped to perform on dirt, sand, and snow.
- Single-wall alloy rims are 90mm-wide and have been mated with aggressive weight cut-outs and a hookless bead design to create a lightweight, fast-rolling wheel.
- Alloy rear hub body includes four sealed cartridge bearings for reliable, all-weather performance, as well as a lightweight alloy cassette body to keep the overall weight down.
- 15mm Thru-axle design for tough reliability
- Includes a XD driver (installed) for XX1 compatibility, as well as a standard alloy cassette freehub body for use with 10-speed drivetrains.
- Lightweight butted spokes are strong and hold their tension through rough riding.
- Lightweight alloy nipples hold spoke tension securely and resist rust for added durability.
- Nylon rim strip w/ Velcro closure is light, durable, and easy to maintain.
This product was added to our catalog on November 17, 2018