SRAM Apex 1 1x11 Rear Derailleur (Long Cage)
SRAM’s Apex 1 drivetrain provides the gear range and the shifting simplicity to let you simply go where you want. The Apex 1 rear derailleur makes that gearing choice a reality with clean, crisp shifts, thanks to SRAM’s X-Horizon geometry and our Roller Bearing Clutch.
- X-HORIZON™ design reduces shift force, eliminates ghost shifting and chain slap
- Compatible with 10-speed and 11-speed SRAM 1x™ road systems
- With CAGE LOCK™ technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever
- Equipped with Roller Bearing Clutch™
- Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap
- Long cage fits up to a 42 tooth cog
With CAGE LOCK™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation—as well as chain installation—becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
Outer Cage: Steel
Compatibility: 10-speed and 11-speed SRAM 1x™ road systems
Inner Cage: Steel
Cage Sizes: Long
Max Tooth: 42t
Pulleys: Sealed cartridge bearings
Pull: EXACT ACTUATION™
This product was added to our catalog on April 29, 2016.