SRAM Apex 1 GXP X-Sync 1X Crankset w/ Chainring (42T) (172.5mm) (10/11-Speed)
This product was added to our catalog on February 20, 2017.
The SRAM Apex-1 crankset brings quiet simplicity thanks to SRAM 1x™ technology. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC™ tooth profile, the Apex-1 crankset is engineered for complete chain control at a great value. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC-machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. And with four available chainrings you can personalize the gear range.
- Ideally matched with Apex 1 Groupset
- 38, 40, 42, 44t X-SYNC™ ring options
- Available in 170, 172.5, and 175mm lengths
- Compatible with 130mm, 135mm and 142mm OLD frames
- SRAM 1x™ simplicity and control
- Available in GXP and BB30 variants
- X-SYNC™ tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Durable forged aluminum with integrated spider
- note: GXP bottom bracket not included
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1x chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain.
WEIGHT: 762g (24mm spindle, 42t, 172.5)