SRAM Apex 1 Hydraulic Road Disc Brake and Right 11 Speed Lever
This product was added to our catalog on April 29, 2016.The secret to great fun on any ride is confident and secure braking. Letting it rip where you want, knowing that you can stop when you want. Enter Apex 1 HYDROR. Using SRAM's proven HYDROR braking system, Apex 1 delivers quiet confidence on every ride.
Mated to the HYDROR brake lever is the DOUBLETAP 11-speed shift lever, built to provide accurate shifting that you can rely on no matter where you ride.
- SRAM Road ExactActuation™ 11-speed compatible
- Uses DOT 5.1 brake fluid
- Caliper available in both 74mm and Flat Mount versions
- Lever body design offers excellent finger wrap, comfort and control
- Easily converts between 160mm and 140mm rotors with adaptor brackets
- Forged aluminum disc caliper with steel-backed organic pads and steel hardware
- Two piston hydraulic caliper
When SRAM launched their road technology from scratch they reapplied their MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement). Exact Actuation helps to simplify and stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing, and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up—and it stays that way.
Recommended Group: SRAM APEX® 1
Technology Highlight(s): ExactActuation™