SRAM Chainspotter w/Washer (Clamp Not Included)
This is a SRAM Chainspotter with Washer, Clamp Not Included. SRAM's chain spotter included with the 2012 Red Yaw front derailleur works so effectively SRAM decided to offer it separately. The SRAM Chain Spotter keeps the chain from falling in toward the frame for worry-free shifting. It virtually eliminates dropped chains. Protecting your frame from damage caused by possible contact from chain drops. The SRAM chain spotter can be adjusted independently of the front derailleur.
The Chain Spotter will only fit SRAM Red 2012, Red 2011, SRAM Force, SRAM Rival, and SRAM Apex Braze-on front derailleurs. It will not fit SRAM Red 2011, SRAM Force, SRAM Rival, SRAM Apex Clamp-On FD's. Another tech note - you must use the bottom mounting hole on the Red 2012 Clamp-On mounting clamp when using with Red 2011, Force, Rival and Apex Braze-on front derailleurs.
- Compatible with Braze ON Front Derailleur Clamps
- Clamp is sold separately
- Fully adjustable to fit most SRAM chainring set-ups
- Simple to install/remove without loss of front derailleur position or tuning
- Compatible with SRAM braze-on road front derailleurs
- 2.5mm mounting and adjusting hex bolts
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018.