SRAM Force 1 GXP 130 BCD Crankset (52T) (175mm)
The SRAM Force 1 crankset brings to Road or Cyclocross a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability by combining the durability, simplicity, and efficiency of SRAM’s Force 22 road combined with our MTB 1x technology, X-SYNC™. The Force 1 Crankset is offered in a 110mm bolt pattern for Cyclocross (Sizes 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50t) and 130mm bolt pattern for 1x Road (52 or 54T chainring sizes).
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control, crucial in cyclocross
- Unidirectional carbon in crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider for lightweight and durability
- Chainrings available in (110 BCD) 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, (130BCD) 52 and 54 teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality
- Weight 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain.
Arm Material: Carbon arms with forged aluminum removable spider
Weight: 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB
Available Arm Lengths: 162.5, 165, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5mm
110 BCD: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50,
130 BCD: 52 and 54
Compatibility: 110 and 130 BCD, SRAM 10- or 11-speed chains
Finish: Natural carbon arms
Recommended Chain: PC 1170
Technology Highlight(s): X-SYNC™ / Hidden Bolt configuration
Other: Chainring and GXP cups not included
This product was added to our catalog on June 9, 2016.