SRAM Force 1 GXP 1X Crankset (130 BCD) (52T) No BB
This product was added to our catalog on October 5, 2015.
The SRAM Force 1 crankset brings to cyclocross a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability by combining the durability, simplicity, and efficiency of SRAM’s Force 22 road combined with our MTB 1x technology, X-SYNC™.
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control, crucial in cyclocross.
- Unidirectional carbon in crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider for lightweight and durability.
- Chainrings available in (110 BCD) 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, (130BCD) 52 and 54 teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality.
- Weight 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB.
Arm Material: Carbon arms with forged aluminum removable spider
Weight: 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB
Available Arm Lengths: 162.5, 165, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5mm
Available Ratios: 110: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 130: 52 and 54
Compatibility: 110 and 130 BCD, SRAM 10- or 11-speed chains
Finish: Natural carbon arms
Technology Highlight(s): X-Sync™ / Hidden Bolt configuration