SRAM Force 1 Hydraulic Left Front Brake and Lever 950mm (Flat Mount)
This product was added to our catalog on June 30, 2016.The SRAM Force 1 group is the new world of road and Cyclocross 1x setups. SRAM Road’s HydroR hydraulic braking platform provides better speed modulation and braking performance in all conditions. Using the Force 1 left brake eliminates the unnecessary shift controls for a 1x system. This is the flat mount compatible version for flat mount frames only.
SRAM Force® 1 ErgoDynamic™ brake levers are bred from the DNA of the best-in-class SRAM RED®, representing the most advanced thinking on perfecting the interface between cyclocross rider and bike.
- Bred from the DNA of our best-in-class SRAM RED® levers with the added feature of 1x11
- ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control, and a better transition to the bar
- Reach Adjust allows you to perfectly set lever reach to your personal specifications
- Left-hand lever has no shift paddle and weigh just 119 grams. Shifter/brake lever set weights 277 grams
- Weight: 158 grams right lever, 119 grams left lever
Weight: (Post mount): 119g (Lever only) 471g (left lever, front caliper, 800mm hose, DIR, 160mm rotor and hardware), 431g (Left lever, front caliper, 800mm hose, DIR, 160mm rotor and hardware)
Compatibility: Force 1 Groupset / Avid Shorty & Shorty Ultimate cantilever/ Avid BB7 road SL & BB7 road S disc brakes
Recommended Group: SRAM Force 1
Technology Highlight(s): Zero-Loss™ on front & rear/ ErgoDynamics™ Fit/ Reach Adjust
Finish: Textured hood covers
Material: Carbon brake levers, Forged aluminum disc caliper with stainless hardware
Other: Recommend Centerline / Centerline X Rotors (140-160), Steel-backed organic pads, Use DOT 5.1 fluid