SRAM Force 1 Type 2.1 Rear Derailleur (Long Cage)
This product was added to our catalog on October 15, 2015.
This is the Long Cage Version of the SRAM Force 1 Rear Derailleur for 1x road drivetrains. The SRAM Force 1 Rear Derailleur adopts all the technologies of SRAM 1x MTB to provide the fastest, quietest 1x11 shifting available. SRAM’s unique clutch system eliminates chain slack, providing for smoother, quieter, and more secure chain travel.
- A dedicated 1x rear derailleur.
- Exact Actuation™ for fast and accurate shifts using SRAM’s 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement). 10 and 11 speed compatible.
- X-SYNC™ pulley features a 12-tooth design that helps control the chain’s lateral movement.
- X-HORIZON™ “straight parallelogram” design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force.
- ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™’s one-way roller clutch controls chain tension for consistent shifting.
- CAGE LOCK™ technology makes for fast wheel changes or chain installation.
- Available in Short: 11-26 through 11-28 / Medium: 11-26 through 11-36 / Long 11-32 through 10-42 cage Lengths
- Weight: 261g.
Speeds: 11 (Exact Actuation™) - 10sp compatible
Material: Aluminum Cage/ Cartridge Bearing Pulleys/ Stainless Harware
Colors: Grey Anodized
Compatibility: SRAM 10- or 11-speed Exact Actuation Shifters/ Long Cage: 11-32 through 10-42 / Medium Cage: 11-26 through 11-32 / Short Cage: 11-26 through 11-28
Technology Highlight(s): X-Horizon™/ Roller-Bearing Clutch™/ Cage Lock™/ X-Sync™ Pulleys/ Medium & Short Cages