SRAM Force 1 X-Sync Chain Ring (110 BCD) (46T)
This product was added to our catalog on October 17, 2014.This is the SRAM Force 1 X-Sync Chainring. For 1x11or 1x10 drivetrains, SRAM offers a variety of gearing options to optimize your setup. Cassette selection combined with 1x specific front chainrings in 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46 tooth sizes give you a range of gearing options.
- SRAM X-SYNC 1X chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability.
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control, crucial in ‘cross.
- The sharp and narrow tooth profile as well as rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain.
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers.
- Designed by SRAM in Germany, X-SYNC rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X drivetrain.
- CX1 X-SYNC chainrings are compatible with Quarq brand power meters.
- Weight: 75g (42T).
Weight: 68g (38T)/ 73g (40T)/ 75g (42T)/ 85g (44T)/ 98g(46T)
Material: Machined & Lathed Chainring
Finish: Grey Anodized
Compatibility: SRAM 11 & 10sp chains
Size/BCD: 38T-40T-42T-44T-46T/ 110BCD
Recommended Group: SRAM Force CX1