This is a SRAM PC-1170 11-Speed Chain, with an included PowerLock master link. The narrower SRAM PC-1170 chain features more heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quieter running. The chrome hardened pin construction provides longer chain life.
- PowerLock: SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free, sure and consistent way to connect chains. While PL does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of modern drive trains mandated that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only.
- PowerChain: Extremely strong. Incredibly precise. SRAM's PowerChain increases front end load shifting performance without sacrificing rear shifting precision.
- HollowPin: All SRAM top of the line PowerChains use HollowPin construction. HP yields plate retention strength, front and rear shifting efficiency, and low weight benchmarks unreachable in solid pin chain applications.
- Narrower profile for 11-speed performance
- Recommended for SRAM Force 22 and SRAM RED 22 groupset's
Speeds: 11 speed
Chain Width: 5.7mm
Link Count: 114 Links
Pin Type (Rivet Type): Riveted Pins
Closing Link (Connection Type): PowerLock (Single Use)
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Monday, June 28, 2021