SRAM Force 22 Short Rear Derailleur
This product was added to our catalog on October 7, 2014.This is the SRAM Force 22 Rear Short Derailleur. Adopting all the technologies that provide the fastest, quietest shifting available, the new SRAM Force 22 Rear Derailleur has been designed with our Exact Actuation™ technology for precise, efficient shifting throughout the extended gear range. We have given and even refining tooth geometry of the jockey wheel. The result is that the chain that runs smoother and quieter than ever before. With all the additional technologies we’ve managed to keep the weight the same, at well under 200 grams.
- Exact Actuation™ shifting provides fast, accurate shifts.
- More clearance with 28t cassettes thanks to a longer B-knuckle.
- Silent shifting with optimized Aeroglide Pulleys™.
- Spring-fixed barrel adjuster.
- Chain pulley cage adds precise chain management.
- Tooth pulley design with a sound damping effect for a super efficient and silent ride experience. Bottom and top pulleys benefit from this feature
Material: Carbon Outer cage, Aluminum Inner cage, Magnesium Inner link (Aluminum mid-cage)
Weight: 178g (short cage), 187g (mid cage)
Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Rear Shift/Brake levers, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers
Finish: Ice Grey & Black Anodized
Technology Highlight(s): Exact Actuation™/ AeroGlide Pulleys™/ WiFLi™
Hardware: Aero Designed Stainless Steel hardware