SRAM Force CX1 Crankset BB30 11-Speed (No Chainring)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the SRAM Force CX1 Crankset for 1x11 Cyclocross setups. The SRAM Force CX1 crankset brings to cyclocross a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability by combining the durability, simplicity, and efficiency of SRAMís Force 22 road combined with our MTB 1X technology, X-SYNC.
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control, crucial in cyclocross.
- Unidirectional carbon in crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider for lightweight and durability.
- Chainrings available in 38, 40, 42, 44 and 46 teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality.
- Weight (42T - 172.5mm): 542 grams (BB30), 710g (GXP)
This product was added to our catalog on October 17, 2014.