SRAM Force CX1 Crankset GXP 11-Speed (110 BCD) (No Chainring)
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control, crucial in cyclocross.
- Unidirectional carbon in crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider for lightweight and durability.
- Chainrings available in 38, 40, 42, 44 and 46 teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality.
- Weight (42T - 172.5mm): 542 grams (BB30), 710g (GXP)
Arm Material: Carbon arms with forged aluminum removable spider
Weight: 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB
Available Arm Lengths: 162.5, 165, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5mm
Available Ratios: 110: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 130: 52 and 54
Compatibility: 110 and 130 BCD, SRAM 10- or 11-speed chains
Finish: Natural carbon arms
Technology Highlight(s): X-Sync™ / Hidden Bolt configuration
Other: Chainring and GXP Cups not included
This product was added to our catalog on October 17, 2014.