SRAM Force CX1 Crankset GXP 11-Speed (110 BCD) (No Chainring)
This product was added to our catalog on October 17, 2014.This is the SRAM Force CX1 Crankset for 1x11 Cyclocross setups. The SRAM Force CX1 crankset brings to cyclocross a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability by combining the durability, simplicity, and efficiency of SRAM’s Force 22 road combined with our MTB 1X technology, X-SYNC.
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control, crucial in cyclocross.
- Unidirectional carbon in crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider for lightweight and durability.
- Chainrings available in 38, 40, 42, 44 and 46 teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults.
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality.
- Weight (42T - 172.5mm): 542 grams (BB30), 710g (GXP)
Arm Material: Carbon arms with forged aluminum removable spider
Weight: 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB
Available Arm Lengths: 162.5, 165, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5mm
Available Ratios: 110: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 130: 52 and 54
Compatibility: 110 and 130 BCD, SRAM 10- or 11-speed chains
Finish: Natural carbon arms
Technology Highlight(s): X-Sync™ / Hidden Bolt configuration
Other: Chainring and GXP Cups not included