SRAM GX 1400 GXP 10/11 Speed Crankset (32T) (175mm)
The SRAM GX crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC™ tooth profile, the GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. And with five available chainrings, you can personalize your gear range to match the way you ride.
- CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-SYNC™ chainring—an integral component of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain
- Our Open Core Technology (OCT™) cranks are stiffer, stronger, and lightweight beyond any solid forged crankset.
- X-SYNC™ tall, square tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain
- Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers
- Chainring guard option
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1X chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1X™ drivetrain.
Arm Material: Open Core Technology™ AL
Weight: 680g (24mm spindle, 175mm, 32t)
Available Arm Lengths: 170mm, 175mm
Available Ratios: 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
Guard: Chainring guard available
Bottom Bracket: GXP®, PressFit GXP® (not included)
Chainrings: X-SYNC™ CNC machined chainrings
Recommended Chain: PC-X1
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018.