SRAM Red 22 GXP Crankset (175mm) (50-34)
Innovation often comes from places you would least expect. In order to make a lighter crankset, SRAM made it bigger. To add stiffness, they used less material. The SRAM RED 22 Exogram™ Crankset is completely hollow all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X-GlideR™ chainrings are optimized for use with the Yaw™ Technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance.
- Exogram™ technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness. O ur stiffest crank ever.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance.
- Stiffer X Glide R™ chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™
- Front Derailleur.
- GXP, PressFit, BB30, PressFit 30 availability.
- Available ratios: 53/39, 52/36, 50/34, 46/36
- Available arm lengths: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Arm Material: Carbon
- Chainring Material: Machined Alloy
- Weight: 557g (BB30 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included), 609g (GXP 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included)
This product was added to our catalog on July 26, 2014.