SRAM Red 22 Quarq GXP Power Meter Compact Crankset
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This product was added to our catalog on July 28, 2014.This is a Quarq Power Meter equipped SRAM Red 22 Crankset. Developed hand-in-hand with SRAM RED 22, the remodeled RED Power Meter receives Exogram™ hollow carbon crank arms and 162.5mm and 165mm crank lengths. It features an LED that signals power on and zeroing, a visible ANT+™ ID and tool-free, user-replaceable CR2032 battery. Add 1.5% accuracy, Power Balance™ and OmniCal™ and you get a versatile and lightweight package filled with cutting edge technology that amplifies any rider's performance.
- LED indicator in the spider signals power on and ready for setup
- ANT+ ID is clearly visible to assist pairing with head unit during setup
- Wireless ANT+ technology is compatible with all industry standard receiving/display units
- Uses Red YAW 10-speed chainrings
- Calibration values are stored in the spider; no need to recalibrate if you change head unit or chainring sizes
- Coin-style battery (CR2032) lasts over 300 hours and is easily replaced
- Delivers left/right power comparison to compatible head units
- Quarq strain gauges and electronics (+/- 1.5% accuracy) are fully integrated in the spider, minimizing weight and maximizing durability and protection from the elements.
- Does not include bottom bracket, head unit or training software.
- Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms.
- Power Balance™ provides power data for Left and Right cranks for comparison.
Rings: 53-39 (standard) or 50-34
Spindle Interface Type: TruVativ GXP
Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
Chainring BCD: 130mm
Crank-FD Type: SRAM Ergo
BB Included: No
Crank Intended Use: Road
Chain Compatibility: SRAM 11