This is the SRAM Red Yaw Braze-On Front Derailleur with integrated chain catcher (for 10-speed only). The SRAM RED Front Derailleur changes everything, including offering every gear combination with no chain rub or rasp. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. This is called Yaw™ Technology, and it eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the SRAM RED crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
- Yaw cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim
- Optimized for shifting with X-Glide Road chainrings and ErgoDynamic DoubleTap levers
- Integrated chain spotter (adds 12 grams) protects frame without adding extra clunk, adjusts independently of the derailleur itself
- Best combination of aluminum and steel for the strongest and most durable cage SRAM has ever made
- Precision install markings
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference
- Compatible with YAW 10-speed shifters and chainrings
Front Derailleur Clamp: Braze-on
Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom
Derailleur Capacity: 16t/56t
Crank-FD Type: Road Double
FD/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM Ergo
Front Derailleur Style: Traditional
Chain Compatibility: SRAM 10
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018.