SRAM X01 DH 10 Speed Medium Cage Type 2 Rear Derailleur
X-Horizon limits the movement to the horizontal axis, making ghost shifting nonexistent and an offset upper-pulley wheel provides a constant chain-gap through all gear ratios. With the combination of the X-SYNC pulley wheels, and a Roller Bearing Clutch, the chain is tensioned with the derailleur and locked in place with the pulleys, effectively making dropped chains and missed shifts things of the past.
The Cage Lock technology also adds convenience to bike maintenance. While either installing a new chain, swapping tires, or changing a flat on the trail, you're able to lock your derailleur in place for easy adjustments. Just push the cage forward to create some slack, and lock it into place while you work on your bike. No extra tools are required to make this happen, which makes trail emergencies where you need to remove your wheel a simple fix.
- X-Horizon™ technology provides more responsive shifting and eliminates ghost shifting
- X-Actuation™ with more cable pull delivers optimized system performance and durability
- Two cage lengths for various applications, including abnormally long chain stay growth
- Roller Bearing Clutch™ with Cage Lock™ sets the industry standard
- Compatible with SRAM X0 10 Speed Trigger Shifter
Speeds: 10 speed
Material: Aluminum outer cage
Weight: 263g (Medium Cage)
Colors: Red/Black, Black
Bearings: Cartridge bearings
Cage Sizes: Medium
Pivot Design: Horizontal Parallelogram design
Pulleys: 12-tooth X-Sync pulley wheels
Hardware: Stainless steel
This product was added to our catalog on July 28, 2014.