SRAM X01 X-Sync 104mm BCD 4-Bolt Chainring (36T)
This product was added to our catalog on July 28, 2014.
This is a SRAM X01 X-Sync 104mm BCD 4-Bolt Chainring. These 104mm BCD X01 chainrings only work on Specialized's proprietary 104mm BCD version of SRAM X01 cranks. Replace a worn out ring or swap to change gearing without the need to remove the cranks! X-SYNC™ technology delivers complete chain control, as each tooth’s thickness is CNC-machined to fit better into the chain’s inner and outer links. The X-SYNC™ chainring is constructed of 7075 alloy and is available in different ratios, giving you the ability to dial in your gear range to your ride.
- Must be used with SRAM 11-speed chain for 1 x 11
- Tooth profile alternates thickness by inner and outer links for maximum chain control
- Each X-SYNC chainring fits a single, universal spider, allowing you to change rings without removing the crank arm
- 104mm BCD X01 chainrings only work on Specialized's proprietary 104mm BCD version of SRAM X01 cranks
- Available in 32, 34, 36, and 38T
Chainring BCD: 94mm
Ring Position: Single
Chain Compatibility: SRAM 11