SRAM XG-1150 GX 11 Speed Cassette for XD Driver (10-42)
This product was added to our catalog on February 22, 2016.
With the huge popularity of 1x drivetrains, SRAM brought the XD driver to allow for a 10 tooth smallest gear. This gave riders the ability to not sacrifice gear range while ditching the front derailleur. The greatest obstacle hfor many riders has long been the cost of the high end SRAM components. SRAM GX is now a game changer, offering lightweight and high quality components for both 1x and 2x builds. FULL PIN™ technology uses ten lightweight, stamped steel cogs and one 42t aluminum cog held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light, durable and equipped with SRAM’s super wide 10-42 gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride. The open design similar to our X-DOME™ cassette aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
- FULL PIN™ technology uses ten lightweight, stamped steel cogs and one 42t aluminum cog held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins
- Super wide 10-42t gear range—a perfect fit for any ride
- Optimized gear steps across entire range
- Open design aids in mud clearance
- Aluminium 42t cog
- XD™ driver body creates more stable hub connection
Technology Highlight(s): FULL PIN™, XD™ DRIVER BODY, JET™
Material: 4130 chromoly steel (cog cluster), AL-7075-T6 (largest cog)
Gear Ratios: 10-42t
Recommended Chain: PC-X1
Recommended Group: SRAM GX 1x11, SRAM GX 2x11
Compatibility: XD™ Driver Body