The Subrosa Wings 18" BMX Bike is Rim Nakamura's signature model, designed for smaller riders to conquer skate parks straight out of the box without the need for upgrades. The younger generation want to shred like the best of the and utilizing the same features found on a pro's bike such as the Rant Gravitron Gyro brake system, sealed 9-tooth cassette, and chromoly 3-piece cranks that use the Subrosa Petal 25-tooth sprocket, they will have the tools needed to learn the ways of riding. A heavy selection of The Shadow Conspiracy, Rant, and Subrosa components were used to fully equip this bike so that the trials and tribulations that accompany learning how to ride park will be something easily handled without breaking the bank. The Subrosa Wings line fully support soaring to new heights.
Raw and Translucent colors may show small veins or patches of surface rust under the finish. This is normal and does not affect the integrity of the product.
- Frame: 100% 1020 High-Tensile Steel (17.5" Toptube)
- Fork: Chromoly Steerer Tube (30mm Offset)
- Headset: Rant Bang Ur Integrated
- Stem: Rant Trill Front Load (48mm Reach)
- Bars: 100% 1020 High-Tensile Steel 2-Piece (7.75" Rise)
- Grips: Shadow Gypsy, Shadow Nylon Bar Ends
- Cranks: Chromoly 3-Piece, 8-Spline (155mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid
- Pedals: Rant Trill Plastic
- Sprocket: Subrosa Petal Steel (25 Tooth)
- Chain: Rant Max 410
- Front Hub: Alloy, Looseball Bearings (3/8" Axle)
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearing Cassette (14mm Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Rant Squad, Alloy, Single Wall (36-Hole)
- Rear Rim: Rant Squad, Alloy, Single Wall (36-Hole)
- Front Tire: Rant Squad (18" x 2.3")
- Rear Tire: Rant Squad (18" x 2.3")
- Seat: Subrosa Slim 1-Piece Combo
- Seat Post: Combo
- Seat Clamp: Shadow Alfred
- Brake Lever: Alloy 2 Finger
- Brakes: Rant Spring Brakes V2
- Gyro: Rant Gravitron Gyro
- Gyro Tabs: Included
- Brake Mounts: Welded
- Extras: -
- Color: Matte Raw
- Weight: -
- Toptube Length: 17.5"
- Chainstay Length: 12.2"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 10.75"
- Standover: 7.2"
- Sizing Guideline: 42" - 52"
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on November 4, 2022