Sunday EX Erik Elstran Freecoaster BMX Bike Description:
The 2022 Sunday EX BMX Bike features a screamin' price for a killer build. As Erik Elstran's signature bike, you will find a plethora of aftermarket components included on this build such as the Odyssey Clutch V2 freecoaster, Sunday Saker cranks, and Odyssey Springfield braking system with removable mounts. Fully sealed bearings create a level of smoothness and reliability that is unmatched. For ultimate strength, Sunday constructed the frame, forks, bars, and cranks out of 100% chromoly. If you want to ride a bike that is pro-level and won't fold from going too big, check out the Sunday EX BMX Bike.
- Frame: Sunday EX, 100% Chromoly w/ Wave Downtube
- Fork: Sunday EX 100% Chromoly w/ 2-Piece Steerer Tube and Welded Pre-Load (25mm Offset)
- Headset: FSA Integrated Conical (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, 100% Chromoly 4-Piece (29" Width) (9" Rise) (12° Backsweep) (3° Upsweep)
- Grips: Sunday Jake Seeley
- Cranks: Sunday Saker (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: KMC Z1 Wide
- Chain: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 6061 Aluminum (25 Tooth)
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange Sealed (3/8" Female Axle)
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch V2 Freecoaster (14mm Female Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth
- Front Rim: Sunday Lightning (20") (36 Hole)
- Rear Rim: Sunday Lightning (20") (36 Hole)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake, Odyssey Quik Slic
- Gyro: -
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled (Not Included)
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Non-Drive Side Plastic Hub Guard
- Color: Copper Drop (Black/Copper)
- Weight: 25.75 lbs
- Toptube Length: 20.75"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Sizing Guideline: 5' 6" - 6' Rider Height
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2022