Sunday EX BMX Bike Description:
The 2023 Sunday EX BMX Bike is spec'd out as a high-end bike with a mid-level price tag, coming equipped with pro-level Odyssey and Sunday components. The frame is made of 100% chromoly and has that classic Sunday wave downtube, which not only looks cool, but is designed to be stronger and prevent dents. This EX comes with the aftermarket Odyssey C5 cassette hub that's set up for Right Hand Drive out of the box, but can easily be switched to Left Hand Drive if that's your preference. The bike also features removable brake hardware to give it that clean, sleek look if you decide to ride brakeless. The 2023 Sunday EX BMX Bike in Battleship Grey is the signature colorway of the wildly creative pro rider Erik Elstran. Get out there on this thing and get creative like Mr. Elstran himself.
- Frame: Sunday EX, 100% Chromoly w/ Wave Downtube
- Fork: Sunday EX 100% Chromoly w/ 2-Piece Steerer Tube and Welded Pre-Load (25mm Offset)
- Headset: FSA Integrated Conical (1-1/8")
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top Load (48mm)
- Bars: Sunday, 100% Chromoly 2-Piece (9" Rise) (28.5" Width) (12° Backsweep) (4° Upsweep)
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Raiford
- Cranks: Sunday Saker (165mm Length)
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid (19mm)
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC Pro
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth v2, 6061 Aluminum (25 Tooth)
- Chain: KMC Z1 Wide
- Front Hub: Sunday Low-Flange Sealed (3/8" Female Axle)
- Rear Hub: Odyssey C5 Cassette, Sealed (14mm Male Axle)
- Driver: 9 Tooth (RHD/LHD Switchable)
- Front Rim: Odyssey Stage 2/Sunday Lightning (spec varies depending on availability)
- Rear Rim: Odyssey Stage 2/Sunday Lightning (spec varies depending on availability)
- Front Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Rear Tire: Odyssey Path Pro OEM (20 x 2.4")
- Seat: Sunday Badge (Pivotal)
- Seat Post: Sunday (Pivotal) (25.4mm)
- Seat Clamp: Sunday
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Springfield
- Brakes: Odyssey Springfield U-Brake
- Gyro: N/A
- Gyro Tabs: Drilled
- Brake Mounts: Removable
- Extras: Odyssey Quck Slic Brake Cable, Non-Drive Side Plastic Hub Guard
- Color: Battleship Grey
- Weight: 25.7 lbs
- Toptube Length: 21"
- Chainstay Length: 13.2" - 13.5"
- Headtube Angle: 75°
- Seattube Angle: 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Recommended Sizing Guide: 5' 9" - 6' 3"+ Rider Height
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on October 26, 2022