Velocity A23 Comp Disc 700c Wheelset (Shimano/SRAM)
A23 is Velocity's tubeless-ready Road, Cyclocross, and Gravel wheel. They're right at home on tarmac or gravel, and really find a sweet spot on the 'cross course. A23s thrive over a large range of tire sizes, 23c for road all the way to plush 40c+ for gravel grinders.
With 6-bolt disc compatible convertible hubs front and rear, A23 Disc wheelsets are ready to adapt to the evolving technology of Road disc and Cyclocross.
A23s are tubeless ready wheels. They feature tight tolerances in the bead area of the rim, and Velotape is required for proper tire fit with or without tubes.
Front hub is 9mm quick release compatible and features double disc side bearings for added rigidity under heavy braking.
Shimano 11 cassette body includes a spacer for use with 8/9/10 speed systems.
Internal cam quick release skewers are included with front wheels and 135mm rear wheels.
- Front hub features double disc side bearings for added rigidity under heavy braking
- Internal cam q/r skewers included
- Rear hub is Shimano 11 compatible; conversion kits for Campagnolo and SRAM XX1 sold seperately
- Cassette body includes a spacer for use with 8/9/10 speed systems
- Tubeless ready- Velocity recommends the use of Velotape (RS1005) with or without tubes
Hub Drilling: 24
Rear Axle Type: 10x1
Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 11
Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc
Rim Depth: 20mm
ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"
Valve Length: Short 32-40mm
Wheel Size: 700c
Tire Type: Clincher
Tire Type: Tubeless Compatible
Rear Wheel Type: Road
Front Wheel Type: Road
Front Hub Spacing: 100
Rear Hub Spacing: 135
Front Axle Type: 9x1
Spoke Info: DT Competition
Rim: Velocity A23
Skewer Included: Yes
This product was added to our catalog on October 16, 2015.