VeloToze Tall Shoe Covers (Black) (L)
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 18 VIP Reward Points Learn More
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2016.VeloToze Shoe Covers are designed for road cycling on cool or foggy days but have been quickly adopted by cyclists who are looking for optimized aerodynamics in a TT or racing situation. So whether it's race day, training day, or just another wet day riding to the office, VeloToze shoe covers will keep your feet warm and comfortable.
- Water Resistant: Designed to fully cover your shoe with a water proof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your shoes
- Windproof: Wimdproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50f to 18C/65f)
- Lightweight: Made of a flexible, lightweight material that does not retain water when wet
- No Zippers: Innovative design flexes over your shoe, so there are no vulnerability points like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: Smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: Easily fits in a jersey pocket or saddle bag
- To clean shoe covers, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers in clothes dryer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of shoe cover to prevent sticking
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- Put on your sock
- Pull shoe cover on like a sock (before putting on shoe)
- Pull foot through large cleat hole and pull shoe cover up and around ankle
- Put on shoe then pull cover first over heel and then toe of shoe
- Ensure no part of shoe covers are over cleats or heel pad.
- Pull shoe cover off of cleats and heel pad if necessary