VeloToze Toe Cover - Viz Orange / One Size
VeloToze Toe Covers are designed for road cycling on cool or foggy days but have been quickly adopted by cyclists who are looking for optimized aerodynamics in a TT or racing situation. So whether it's race day, training day, or just another wet day riding to the office, VeloToze toe covers will keep your feet warm and comfortable.
Sizes: One size
- Water Resistant: Designed to cover the toe of your shoe with a water proof material that keeps fog, mist and road splash off your shoes
- Windproof: Windproof materials keep your feet warm, even on cool mornings (10C/50f to 18C/65f)
- Lightweight: Made of a flexible, lightweight material that does not retain water when wet
- No Zippers: Innovative design flexes over your shoe, so there are no vulnerability points like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: Smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: Easily fits in a jersey pocket or saddle bag
Sizes: One size
- To clean shoe covers, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers in clothes dryer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of shoe cover to prevent sticking
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
- Put on your sock and shoe
- Pull shoe cover over toe of shoe being careful not to catch on cleat
- Pull shoe cover off of cleats if necessary
This product was added to our catalog on June 28, 2016.